The following text outlines the Terms and Conditions of use that are imposed on users of this website.
- All information found on this website that is directly stored on the Stirling Bike Club webserver is purely informational and is subject to change.
- A large proportion of documents are written by members of the club and are their own views or actions, these cannot be associated with Stirling Bike Club directly.
- It is advised that dates of venues are checked with the organising body to ensure the details are correct before the event - dated venues on this site are to be used only as a guide.
- If you wish to contact somebody from Stirling Bike Club, you can do so by means of the Feedback form - accessed via the hyperlink at the bottom of each page.
- Postings to this Discussion Board are often very personal and are the thoughts/feelings of the author and not necessarily of Stirling Bike Club.
- Stirling Bike Club cannot be held responsbile for the personal views of club members or guests.
- Any offending postings will be removed.
- Offensive postings include things like - excessive use of bad language; somebody using the board to bad-mouth an individual person (N.B. This means one phyical person and not an individual bike company or shop).
- The discussion board stores a cookie on the user's machine that saves the user id and password. At no time does Stirling Bike Club have access to this and the only time the cookie is used is when the user accesses the discussion board.
- The competition will be run as and when it is felt necessary, therefore the competition will be very irregular.
- The judge's descision is final.
- To enter, simply provide the required information - name, e-mail address and competition answer - this will then be sent via an e-mail to the judges.
- The deadline date will be provided on the competition page.
- Multiple entries may be allowed.
- Other rules/regulations may be imposed, check the competition page for the specific rules for that competition.
- The routes that appear on this website have been cycled by members of the club.
- These routes have been submitted by the riders themselves.
- Just because a route appears on this site does not mean it is accessible 100% of the time, please check with land owners or users to ensure the route is still accessible.
- Stirling Bike Club makes no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy of these rides.