Forum has been upgraded (22 Sep 2017)

Hi everyone... We have just up dated the Forum plugin and it now looks a little different....

Please bear with us (well, me!) as we explore the new options and layouts...

Regards,

Colin.

SBC Casual Club Kit - order from Saturday 29/07/2017 until Monday 07/08/2017

• Lynne Kelly
  • Lynne Kelly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Sep 2017 15:59 #11515 by Lynne Kelly
Lynne Kelly replied the topic: SBC Casual Club Kit - order from Saturday 29/07/2017 until Monday 07/08/2017
Hi Iain,

Casual club kit orders will be completed by the end of the week. I will be emailing those who have placed orders before then with Helen's contact details for collection.

BR,
Lynne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Sep 2017 14:37 #11513 by Iain Dick
Iain Dick replied the topic: SBC Casual Club Kit - order from Saturday 29/07/2017 until Monday 07/08/2017
Is there any update on casual clothing delivery dates?

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
07 Aug 2017 08:03 - 07 Aug 2017 08:04 #11063 by Lynne Kelly
Lynne Kelly replied the topic: SBC Casual Club Kit - order from Saturday 29/07/2017 until Monday 07/08/2017
Final reminder that the last day for ordering Casual Club Kit is today, next order will be November timeframe. All details below and order form attached to this post. Any questions please let me know.

Thank you for all the orders so far. All orders should now have been acknowledged via email and paypal requests will be issued today, however please let me know if you have submitted an order and not received any response.

BR,
Lynne
Last Edit: 07 Aug 2017 08:04 by Lynne Kelly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rebecca Barker

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
29 Jul 2017 12:52 #10970 by Lynne Kelly
Lynne Kelly created the topic: SBC Casual Club Kit - order from Saturday 29/07/2017 until Monday 07/08/2017
Dear Members,

As well as the SBC Endura Club Kit, we also have a range of SBC Casual Club Kit on offer which is supplied by Helen Paxton-Steele at Purple Rock, based in Stirling Enterprise Park. The order process is changing going forward in that we will open up for Casual Club Kit orders every few months, similar to the system in place for main orders to Endura. With this in mind, we will be taking Casual Club Kit orders for 10 days from Saturday 29/07/2017 until Monday 07/08/2017. Delivery should be expected within 2-3 weeks of the closing date.

The order form attached includes items available to order in this range, a selection of which can also be viewed here . Additionally, Helen also holds a selection of samples at Purple Rock if anyone wants to check sizing/fit before ordering. All contact details are included in the attached form.

As before, Casual Club Kit should be ordered from me and delivery/collection can be arranged directly with Helen. To place an order, please complete the order form and email to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Hopefully all information you need can be found on the order form but please let me know if you have any questions.

BR,
Lynne

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Moderators: Andrew AbbessGraeme Matheson
Designed by the Club