Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SBC Club Kit Team Store Open for Orders - Thurday 4th April to Saturday 13th April

SBC Club Kit Team Store Open for Orders - Thurday 4th April to Saturday 13th April 12 Apr 2019 11:42 #15405

• Lynne Kelly
  • Lynne Kelly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 40
Final reminder that the Pactimo Team Store remains open for SBC Club Kit orders until this weekend. Details below.

BR,
Lynne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SBC Club Kit Team Store Open for Orders - Thurday 4th April to Saturday 13th April 08 Apr 2019 15:58 #15372

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Just a reminder that the Pactimo Team Store remains open for SBC Club Kit orders until this weekend. Details below.

BR,
Lynne

SBC Club Kit Team Store Open for Orders - Thurday 4th April to Saturday 13th April 04 Apr 2019 14:12 #15322

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Dear All,

The Team Store, hosted by Pactimo, is now open for SBC Club Kit orders. The store will close on Saturday 13th April, delivery is expected during the third week in May. Please note that there will be no opportunity to add to the order after the store closes.

Instructions on accessing the store and login details have been sent via email to the all members email list. If you have any issues receiving this or have unsubscribed from the list then please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will forward details to you.

We have had several fitkit sessions, however if anyone has been unable to attend then the size and fit charts can be found here . As with Endura, the more aero jersey (Ascent) is an athletic fit and most will need to move a size up from the more relaxed fitting Continental jersey. We now have several club members with Pactimo kit, I would also encourage you to speak with them if you have any concerns on sizing. We keep very limited stock between orders and so it is now unlikely we can offer an exchange of any items which do not fit.

BR,
Lynne

Last edit: by Lynne Kelly.

SBC Club Kit Team Store to Open for Orders - Thurday 4th April to Saturday 13th April 03 Apr 2019 15:34 #15317

• Lynne Kelly
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Dear All,

The Team Store, hosted by Pactimo, will be open again for SBC Club Kit orders from tomorrow (Thursday 4th April). The store will close on Saturday 13th April, delivery is expected during the third week in May. Please note that there will be no opportunity to add to the order after the store closes.

Instructions on accessing the store and login details will be sent via email to the all members list tomorrow when the store is opened. Any issues receiving this, please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will forward it to you.

We have had several fitkit sessions, however if anyone has been unable to attend then the size and fit charts can be found here . As with Endura, the more aero jersey (Ascent) is an athletic fit and most will need to move a size up from the more relaxed fitting Continental jersey. We now have several club members with Pactimo kit, I would also encourage you to speak with them if you have any concerns on sizing. We keep very limited stock between orders and so it is now unlikely we can offer an exchange of any items which do not fit.

BR,
Lynne

• Page:
Designed by the Club