Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SBC AGM 2019 - Tuesday 19th November 7pm - Westerton Arms *** FREE FOOD ***

SBC AGM 2019 - Tuesday 19th November 7pm - Westerton Arms *** FREE FOOD *** 04 Nov 2019 10:55 #16785

• James Tierney
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Mark, so many people get so much out of the club and putting a little bit back in just makes the running of the club so much easier!
The committee is made up of ordinary members with jobs, families etc
So if you can give the club a few hours each month please do.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SBC AGM 2019 - Tuesday 19th November 7pm - Westerton Arms *** FREE FOOD *** 01 Nov 2019 21:53 #16779

• Mark V
  • Mark V's Avatar Topic Author
  • Committee
  • Committee
  • Thank you received: 60
Hi SBC Members,

It’s that time of year again - November, and along with the Club Spin Sessions and getting used to the dark nights, we need to hold our Annual General Meeting. Hurray!! :-)

This year we’ll be at the Westerton Arms in Bridge of Allan - Tuesday 19th November at 7pm, ( https://westertonarms.co.uk/ ) in the downstairs function room behind the dining area. We will of course offer FREE FOOD!! as a bribe reward for your attendance but apart from grabbing some nosh we’ll hear an update on the great work across the club over the last year and also have our committee elections for 2019/2020.

I’ve attached a draft agenda for the evening, we’ll probably have the food just before the committee elections …. but if you wish to raise an agenda item or have an amendment to the constitution you would like the club to consider, please email me *before* 7pm on Tuesday 12th November 2019 - I will then issue a finalised agenda.

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU!

Whilst all committee posts are up for election every year, we are specifically looking for an MTB/Offroad Rep for the coming year as Graham is standing down. In addition we’re short of a Press/Communications person as this post has been vacant for more than a year we’d be very grateful if someone could step in to fill the role. Please remember that we are all volunteers and that in order for the club to exist SOMEONE has to run it! The more people we get to help the better.

As usual, you are very welcome to put yourself forward for any post, but if you’d like to help, please could you consider the above roles as a priority. If you aren’t sure, but you feel you might be able to help, please get in touch anyway and we can discuss the role and what’s required.

Finally - So that I can gauge numbers for food please can you email me (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) if you think you’ll be coming!

See you on the 19th!

Best wishes,
Mark
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colin Chisholm, James Tierney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club