• Page:

TOPIC: SBC Club Kit Team Store Open

SBC Club Kit Team Store Open 16 May 2020 14:09 #17323

• Lynne Kelly
  • Lynne Kelly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 70
Just a reminder that the Pactimo Team Store will close tomorrow, Sunday May 17th, for anyone who still wishes to purchase SBC club kit during this order. If you need help accessing the store or have any questions then please contact me via email, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Take care,

Lynne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SBC Club Kit Team Store Open 08 May 2020 10:52 #17318

• Lynne Kelly
  • Lynne Kelly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 70
Dear Members,

I hope yourself and your families are keeping safe and well during these challenging times we find ourselves in.

As per the recent email to the all members list, we are opening the Pactimo Club Kit Team Store for orders from now until Sunday 17th May.. For anyone who is not on the mailing list, we appreciate new cycling clothing might not be the top of many people’s list of priorities right now, however we are conscious that it has been some time since members have been given the opportunity to purchase SBC club kit. I would also like to re-iterate here that we will be able to open the Team Store again before the summer is out and also in autumn for anyone who may be wanting to purchase club clothing this year but just not right now. The lead time for delivery is a little longer than it was in the old normal days, and the order is currently expected back in the first week of July. However please note that in terms of delivery and collection, we will of course be adhering (strictly) to whatever social distancing guidelines remain in place when the order arrives. Myself and Helen will be in contact with further details at that time.

As well as adding a selection of new items to the Team Store, we have also added the summer edition SBC Continental and Ascent aero jerseys (in reverse colours) for this order. Please note that we continue to register the original SBC design with British cycling and these summer edition jerseys therefore cannot be used for racing.

New items for this order include
• Alpine Jacket
• Divide Wind Jacket
• Ouray bibtights (unisex)
• Storm+ Hybrid Jacket (unisex)
• Arm/Knee/Leg Warmers
• Ascent Short Finger Gloves
• Changing Kilt

If you did not receive the original email, please contact me via This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will provide the details/password for accessing the Team Store.

Take care,

Lynne
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Lynne Kelly.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club