Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SBC Club Kit Team Store Open for Orders TODAY till Sunday. 24 Feb 2021 12:37 #17464

• Helen Paxton
  • Helen Paxton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 10
Dear Members,

Well how quickly does time pass as we enter into Spring weather in the next few weeks. As we are still in lockdown it is important to look forward to better times to come and definitely more miles on the summer bikes . Therefore the SBC Club Shop will be opening today and closing on Sunday night. So get some much need new kit ordered up to fit perfectly and look the part for all the Strava selfies when we can pedal outdoors again far afield with friends. The Summer Edition jersey will be included in this order, as the white and royal can make a welcome change from the actual club colours and racing kit. Meanwhile as more of you continue to are ride off road can I remind you there is a trail jersey option. (See M.Trail LS jersey or W.Trail LS jersey).

Please be assured that we will be able to open the Team Store again in a few more months but prices in the next order are due to have an increase. The lead time for delivery is around 5 weeks from the club shop closing so probably early April for delivery just in time for four seasons in one day weather. Please note that in terms of delivery and collection, we will of course be adhering (strictly) to whatever social distancing guidelines remain in place at that time. I will be in contact with details when the time comes.
For this order we have some reminder updates:
• Ascent family jersey completely improved www.pactimo-custom.com/collections/new-for-men
• Alpine jacket has been improved with a better fit.
• Breckenridge jacket and vest slightly improved with the fit.
• Skinsuit have been updated.
• Alpine tights have replaced the Ouray bibs.

Team Store Opening and Access

• The Team Store is now open and will close SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY. A 2% surcharge will be added to each order on checkout to cover central shipping. Details on distribution/collection as above.
• For anyone unable to attend the fit kit sessions previously, then the size and fit charts as well as fit videos can be found here for guidance. We now have several club members with Pactimo kit and I would also encourage you to ask around if you have any concerns on sizing.
• Please see the instructions on accessing the store below and the payment options. If you have any issues accessing the store or questions in general then please contact me via email.

1) Access Team Store via teamstore.pactimo.com/stores/ to bring up the window below
2) Input password Stirling Bike Club
3) The system will then ask you to register on-line to purchase or log in if you have previously registered. A couple of important points to note –
• Visa and Mastercard credit cards are accepted but not American Express. Visa Debit is also accepted.
• If you are using a Visa Debit card, you should inform your bank prior to placing the order, otherwise the purchase transaction may be blocked by the bank as believing to be fraud. Pactimo are a US based clothing company and banks may block the transaction to protect the client.
4) ENTERED ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED, if a wrong size is entered we can alter it BEFORE we close the team store but not after the store has been closed (on SUNDAY 28TH FEBRUARY).

Thanks and happy ordering,

Helen Paxton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club