As group rides are becoming more regular and popular the club shop with Pactimo kit will be open from Friday 22nd October and closing a week later at midnight on Friday 29th October.
This is a great opportunity to order yourself a new kit in club colour's for depths of winter.
With delivery times typically *6 weeks. It might be a good opportunity to get yourself something you really want for Christmas lol!
Meanwhile as more of you continue to ride off road MTB/GRAVEL can I remind you there is a trail jersey option. (See M.Trail LS jersey or W.Trail LS jersey).
Prices have increased this year and there have been a few changes listed below to both the Ascent Aero jersey and the more relaxed Continental jersey.
Ascent Aero jersey has been upgraded:
a. Nearly identical in fabric-placement to the 21 Ascent Aero Mesh (which is now obsolete).
i. Pinhole-mesh makes up the entire garment except the front panel which is a slightly heavier/nicer draping fabric that looks more flattering on almost every rider.
b. Sleeves follow construction of old Aero Mesh, with a fold-over hem (no elastic) and newly updated patterning and length to improve overall fit to match the expectations of teams. The length is longer and overall sleeve width/girth is reduced while still being comfortable.
c. Additional fit-tweaks to our Aero block have been made to further refine the fit to create a better “Aero” standard.
Continental jersey has been upgraded:
a. Refined paneling and style modernise the look of the jersey.
i. Raglan sleeves
ii. Three-pocket design
iii. 3cm stand-up collar (entire collar) provides a different collar options than the Ascent taper design, or collarless Summit design.
b. Carry-down Ascent center front zipper uses YKK coil and custom-molded semi-auto lock puller which adds a premium touch usually not found in this category.
c. Reflective tabs on both sides of the pocket for visibility.
Due to a quality control issue: alpine thermal bibs, arm/knee/leg warmers are not currently available. I will let you know as soon as we can offer these again.
Please note that in terms of delivery and collection, we will of course be adhering (strictly) to whatever social distancing guidelines remain in place at that time. I will be in contact with details when the time comes.
Team Store Opening and Access
• The Team Store is opening on FRIDAY 22nd OCTOBER and will close FRIDAY 29th OCTOBER 2021. A 2% surcharge will be added to each order on checkout to cover central shipping. Details on distribution/collection as above.
• For anyone unable to attend the fit kit sessions previously, then the size and fit charts as well as fit videos can be found here for guidance. We now have several club members with Pactimo kit and I would also encourage you to ask around if you have any concerns on sizing.
• Please see the instructions on accessing the store below and the payment options. If you have any issues accessing the store or questions in general then please contact me via email.
1) Access Team Store via teamstore.pactimo.com/stores/ to bring up the window below
2) Input password Stirling Bike Club
3) The system will then ask you to register on-line to purchase or log in if you have previously registered. A couple of important points to note –
• Visa and Mastercard credit cards are accepted but not American Express. Visa Debit is also accepted.
• If you are using a Visa Debit card, you should inform your bank prior to placing the order, otherwise the purchase transaction may be blocked by the bank as believing to be fraud. Pactimo are a US based clothing company and banks may block the transaction to protect the client.
4) ENTERED ORDERS CANNOT BE CANCELLED, if a wrong size is entered we can alter it BEFORE we close the team store but not after the store has been closed (on FRIDAY 29th OCTOBER).
Thank you and happy ordering,
Unit 93, Stirling Enterprise Park,
(STEP) John Player Building,
Facebook: PurpleRock TeamKit