Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Events/Achievements - Members Participation 12 Jan 2022 15:13 #17727

• Douglas Telfer
  • Douglas  Telfer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 54
As we move into the new year and hopefully towards an end game more members will be getting involved in organised events and/or races etc. As a club I’m acutely aware that we miss a number of opportunities to highlight the achievements of our members as we may not know that they are participating in events whether organised or not.

With this in mind I am now asking that if you as a member are participating in any cycle event no matter the discipline especially in club colours that if possible you notify us of your participation. We would like to highlight the achievements of the membership across the various forums we have available to us as a club. In essence this is primarily for the information of others members of what’s going on with in the club but it may also be worthy of highlighting further afield.

As many of you will be aware as a club we are visible on social media through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and we want to show the members and club in a positive manner. If during or after the event you have pictures all the better and maybe if posting them yourselves on social media you could tag the club in on them and we can pick up on that.

Can I ask if you are taking part in anything you think worthy of a mention then please let me know through the forum, email or social media and it can be picked up on and highlighted accordingly.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Dougie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richard Barton, Graeme Naysmith, Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Andy Learmonth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Douglas Telfer.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club