Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
03 Aug 2019
Only 1 week now to this year’s edition of the Dave J memorial ride. Extended welcome as always to members, family and friends. Please confirm interest via the following forum post.

www.stirlingbikeclub.org.uk/index.php/forum/general-chat/3331-dave-j-bbq-and-rides-24th-august-2019
  • Page:

TOPIC: MTB Coaching: air for the young at heart - Sunday 31st March

MTB Coaching: air for the young at heart - Sunday 31st March 30 Mar 2019 16:47 #15287

• Andrew Martin
  • Andrew Martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 11
Sorry Jacob and Nigel - going to reschedule for a future date -- - guess start of the holidays.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MTB Coaching: air for the young at heart - Sunday 31st March 30 Mar 2019 11:08 #15285

• Andrew Martin
Any more takers - currently only two signed up and need a few more for to make it worth my time.

So if you are thinking and nor decided, can you let me know by tonight - if no more interest I will not be running session

Cheers

MTB Coaching: air for the young at heart - Sunday 31st March 29 Mar 2019 20:04 #15283

• Nigel Brooks
  • Thank you received: 3
I will be there only have to negotiate the clock change

MTB Coaching: air for the young at heart - Sunday 31st March 27 Mar 2019 13:43 #15274

• Jacob FitzGerald
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Andrew, sounds good, see you on Sunday.

Jacob

MTB Coaching: air for the young at heart - Sunday 31st March 23 Mar 2019 17:55 #15254

• Andrew Martin
Open to all adult club members -

Its never too late to learn to jump - come along to Beechwood next Sunday at 10,30 to 12.30and learn how to jump like a guid yin
We will start by learning to get one wheel of the ground, then two.

If you want to come along, let me know - I am running this to raise money for the cyclone Idai appeal, so can I ask you to pay me what you think a 2hr MTB coaching session is worth (I am qualified MTB coach) and I will be donating all money raised to help the poor souls in Mozambique, Malawi and Zimbabwe that were hit by the worst weather disaster ever seen in the southern hemisphere

CHeers
The following user(s) said Thank You: Colin Chisholm

• Page:
Designed by the Club