Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Linlithgow Cross Ladies and Youths only race and free coaching 21st Jan

Linlithgow Cross Ladies and Youths only race and free coaching 21st Jan Yesterday 23:31 #12506

• andy martin
  • andy martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Helen

Checked with organizers and you can sign on on the day - just say Simon Fagan said it was ok.

Just up the M9,so road should be cool - unless you are thinking of cycling

If you dinay fancy that I am doing a 20mile loop up at callander trails - leaving Canada wood carpark at 10 - - its a belter of a loop. Can txt me on 07748914853 if you want to come along -

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Linlithgow Cross Ladies and Youths only race and free coaching 21st Jan Yesterday 18:19 #12501

• Helen Gorman
  • Committee
  • Committee
  • Thank you received: 11
I might be interested Andy - my trip down south has been cancelled so I am footloose and fancy free this weekend. Although the forecast for Sunday doesn't look great so I don't know what my chances of actually getting to Linlithgow would be...and it is way after the entry deadline!

Linlithgow Cross Ladies and Youths only race and free coaching 21st Jan 13 Jan 2018 19:02 #12444

• andy martin
  • andy martin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
This is always a good event - entries closing soon so if you have not already signed up, better get your finger out. Includes free woman's only coaching session.

You can enter here:
omen only coaching session prior to the race (min age 16).
Read more at www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/167060/Linlithgow-Cross#iQsXMxEer7P2AbH0.99
If you are too late give me a shout and I will see if I can get you on the start list

t

• Page:
Designed by the Club