Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Knockburn loch this Sunday - Anyone wanting or needing a lift up and down?

Knockburn loch this Sunday - Anyone wanting or needing a lift up and down? 24 Oct 2015 18:03 #3654

• Brenda Callander
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Colin, Just wondering if you got my PM? Didn't know such a facility existed till today...and found half a dozen unread messages in my 'inbox'!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Knockburn loch this Sunday - Anyone wanting or needing a lift up and down? 23 Oct 2015 22:35 #3645

• Colin Chisholm
  • Colin Chisholm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 47
Hi Brenda, I'll pm you.

Knockburn loch this Sunday - Anyone wanting or needing a lift up and down? 23 Oct 2015 19:44 #3642

• Brenda Callander
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Colin,
Despite the ungodly start,I'd be keen to get a lift up to Banchory if your seats haven't already been booked. Id only be taking one bike along.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Brenda

Knockburn loch this Sunday - Anyone wanting or needing a lift up and down? 22 Oct 2015 14:18 #3614

• Colin Chisholm
  • Colin Chisholm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 47
Folks, I'm heading up to Knockburn Loch this Sunday for round 2 of the Raleigh SCX series and have a couple of spare seats in my car and space for a couple of bikes/gear if anyone needs or wants to car share.

Not looking for diesel money as SCX/SC pay my diesel :), just offering a lift in exchange for a bit of banter on the way up and back.

So what's the catch... well I need to leave Falkirk/Stirling area by 6am to arrive at Knockburn for around 8:30am and won't be leaving the event until around 4pm

PM me or reply to this post before 8pm on Saturday and we can sort out logistics.

Last edit: by Colin Chisholm. Reason: text corrections
  • Page:
Designed by the Club