Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Coach-led session Sunday 16th July

Coach-led session Sunday 16th July 19 Jun 2017 20:20 #10664

• Lewis Cook
  • Thank you received: 1
I'd like to take Lewis to this, he's not 10 yet but is onto level 3 accred course and has quite a bit of experience at the velodrome. could we fit him in if we don't hit the 30??
Gary Cook
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Coach-led session Sunday 16th July 22 Apr 2017 14:32 #9909

• Richard Barton
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
After the success of the recent club track night the good news is we have secured another club track session. A great opportunity to get back on the boards or try them out for the first time! No track experience is necessary and you don't have to have attended the last session to come to this one.

Date: Sunday 16th July
Time: 5pm-7pm
This will be a coached session led by Archie. We can have a maximum of 30 riders at the session and the minimum age is 10.

Equipment hire
Bikes, Helmets and Shoes can be hired (at a cost) for these sessions so you don't need your own track bike. The hire bikes have Look Keo pedals, so if you have shoes with Look Keo cleats you can bring your own and save some cash.
Bike sizes available are 60cm/58cm/56cm/54cm/52cm/45cm/39cm
- Shoe sizes available are 36 up to 49
- Helmet sizes - Venti (XL), Foray (M), Sklya (S), Flurry (XS) (free with bike hire)

Cost
The cost per person will depend the overall numbers and whether you need to hire equipment. I'll confirm costs as soon as I can.

How do I sign up?
Just add your name to the list below. I need you to indicate whether you are accredited or not, whether you need to hire bikes, shoes and/or helmets and whether you are a junior. Along the lines of the following example.

Name - Accred or Not Accred - Bike Hire size - Shoe Hire size - Junior?
0)Joe Bloggs - Accredited - Bike size (54) - Shoe size (40) - Helmet (no) - No
1)
The Quest for Singletrack is endless...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Designed by the Club