Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Saturday 18th May - Kids and Adults ride - with a difference

Saturday 18th May - Kids and Adults ride - with a difference 15 May 2019 18:26 #15682

• Richard Barton
  • Richard Barton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 26
Forgot to mention the start time - 09.00 at the Victoria Hall, Dunblane.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Quest for Singletrack is endless...

Saturday 18th May - Kids and Adults ride - with a difference 12 May 2019 20:29 #15664

• Richard Barton
  • Richard Barton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 26
Some of you may be aware that the club is running a range of rides in memory of one of the founding members of this club - Lew Weaver - this is happening on 18th May and Helen Gorman is offering to run a Mountain bike route round Dunblane.

We think it would be great if the Kids and Adults bike ride joined this and we all went for a ride and end up back at the Victoria Halls for some cake. This is also a bit of a fundraiser so if we are joining the ride, it would be a £5 donation.

Helen's note on the main Lew Weaver thread is copied below to show a bit more detail -

A late entry into the list of available rides! I will be taking a mountain bike ride, leaving the Victoria Hall at the same time as the road groups. This will also combine with the Kids and Adults ride - depending on numbers, we may have two groups, or just one. We will take in the lovely trails local to Dunblane - Kippenrait, Park of Keir, maybe a bit of the Mine Woods. If we have two groups the more advanced group might even make it as far as Witches Craig. Usual Kids and Adults rules apply - all kids must bring a responsible adult!

And of course returning to the Victoria Hall for cake. :)

This ride isn't on Entry Central so please bring your £5 donation along on the day.

I think it would be great to get a group out so the senior section of the club can see what the junior section is capable of (I suspect in some cases they may even be asking for some tips!). If you can make it along, it would be great to see you there (actually that is true for any of the Kids and Adult bike rides that are going on!).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Norrie Petrie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Quest for Singletrack is endless...
  • Page:
Designed by the Club