Forum has been upgraded (22 Sep 2017)

Hi everyone... We have just up dated the Forum plugin and it now looks a little different....

Please bear with us (well, me!) as we explore the new options and layouts...

Regards,

Colin.

Development Ride Sat. 16th Sept. 9.00am

More
16 Sep 2017 13:35 #11540 by John Martin
John Martin replied the topic: Development Ride Sat. 16th Sept. 9.00am
Another good development group ride this morning, nice route Ray. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ray Inglis
  • Ray Inglis's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 Sep 2017 07:42 #11535 by Ray Inglis
Ray Inglis replied the topic: Development Ride Sat. 16th Sept. 9.00am
I have made a couple of minor adjustments to Saturday's route. They add less than a mile to the distance and will not affect the time it will take us.
1. Turn right through Airth and the left onto B9124 rather than left towards Letham.
2. Turn left onto cycleway between Cowie and A905. This allows us to avoid A905 and busy distributor road and will be handy for anyone whose car is at The Peak.
The modified route is at www.strava.com/routes/10576847
Ray

More
13 Sep 2017 20:59 #11518 by Michael Empson
Michael Empson replied the topic: Development Ride Sat. 16th Sept. 9.00am
Enjoy guys will be back out soon , off to sunny Benidorm on Friday ;)

• Ray Inglis
  • Ray Inglis's Avatar Topic Author
More
13 Sep 2017 19:08 #11516 by Ray Inglis
Ray Inglis created the topic: Development Ride Sat. 16th Sept. 9.00am
Hi, folks.
It's my turn again this week. The weather looks quite good for Saturday. It should be dry with a light north wind and probably colder so it may be time to look out the autumn/winter longs if you haven't already done so.
I propose to go east to Foresmill but via Sauchie rather than Coalsnaughton. From Forestmill we will head south picking up the A907 to the Kennet roundabout. (Nice descent here with views across Clackmannanshire towards Stirling and beyond.) From here past Tulliallan golf course and across Clacks bridge. Then minor roads to Cowie and back to Corierri's.
Approximately 33 miles with very little climbing so we will stay as a group for most of the ride and regroup after the short climbs. The route is at www.strava.com/routes/10558666 .
Remember the usual necessities - spare tubes, tyre levers, pump, helmet, food, drink, suitable clothing.
If any newcomers want a chat before we head off I will be at the Peak about 8.45.
Looking forward to a good ride.
Ray

Designed by the Club