Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Tempo ride - Sat 13th Oct

Tempo ride - Sat 13th Oct 12 Oct 2018 19:56 #14464

  • Stuart Leishman
  • Stuart Leishman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 104
  • Thank you received: 30
Folks, taking into account the weather forecast for tomorrow I think it's best to cancel the tempo ride. It's to be very heavy rain throughout which will create serious issues with traffic and standing water etc. Obviously if riders wish to go out of their own accord, that's a decision for each individual.

Left it as long as possible but on the flip side, Sunday seems to be 100% better

Regards, Stuart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tempo ride - Sat 13th Oct 12 Oct 2018 06:53 #14453

  • Stuart Leishman
  • Stuart Leishman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 104
  • Thank you received: 30
Folks, I'm leading Tempo this Sat and here is my proposed route - www.strava.com/routes/15559056 . The only fly in the ointment is storm Callum which is looming and may scupper our plans. I'll see how things are progressing throughout today and make a judgement later on. If the conditions are dodgy and likely to compromise safety, well, you know the script.

Stuart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Douglas Telfer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Stuart Leishman.
  • Page:
  • 1
Designed by the Club