I am leading this Saturday. At present, the weather forecast looks potentially 'challenging' (as the euphemism goes). Wind from WSW, 22mph, gusts to 45mph and good chance of rain. Temp 6 degrees. I am thus going west but seeking some degree of shelter so a repeat of a run we did in January: Cambuskenneth, Causewayhead, Glen Road to Dunblane, Argaty and Doune, microbraes to Thornhill, Coldoch Road, Chalmerston Road, Raploch, Corries. About 35 miles and 1400ft climbing total. If conditions not contributing to group enjoyment could be shortened at Thornhill.
Please dress for the anticipated conditions, food/fluid/spare tubes and pump/tools. No-one left behind.
Depart the Peak 10am. If out with us for the first time, make yourself known to me. I will be around from about 09.45.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Douglas Telfer