• Page:

TOPIC: Intermediate ride Sat 6th of July 2019 - 9:00 hours

Intermediate ride Sat 6th of July 2019 - 9:00 hours 05 Jul 2019 13:14 #16066

• Andrew Scobie (Scoobs)
  • Committee
  • Committee
  • Thank you received: 219
Hi All,

Joanne is going to lead the Intermediate Ride this weekend.

Joanne will do the route that Lucas has kindly posted, but will do it in reverse so that you have the option of a Cafe stop at the Woodhouse with Corrieries being closed.

All the usual rules with no one left behind, fluids and spares are essential.

Andy
pp Joanne
The following user(s) said Thank You: Douglas Telfer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Intermediate ride Sat 6th of July 2019 - 9:00 hours 05 Jul 2019 11:05 #16065

• Lucas Hooijenga
  • Lucas Hooijenga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 54
Hi All,

My turn tomorrow, but I won't be there, due to a "commercial emergency", which I was only made aware of yesterday afternoon. I have WhatsApped and emailed the RRL's, so hopefully somebody else will be able to take over. It maybe that he/she will go for another route, or will use the attached one.

With a nice breeze coming from the West, you will head out to that direction. Starting direction Cambusbarron - almost Gargunnock - across over the Kirk Ln and a wee D-tour to kippen (see Strava link www.strava.com/routes/20038613 for details) - TOTW - Fintry - New Line Rd and back to Curries. 44 miles and roughly 2,400ft of descend. Always a nice run. Sorry I can't be there.

Weather looking pleasant for biking. Please bring all the necessary stuff with you.

Kind regards,

Lucas
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), James Tierney, Douglas Telfer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club