Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SBC away day or ideal test for Majorca : Tour de Lauder Saturday 25th April 2020

SBC away day or ideal test for Majorca : Tour de Lauder Saturday 25th April 2020 06 Jan 2020 14:53 #17009

• Alan Mein
  • Thank you received: 80
I’ve just signed up!!

Did this last year and would recommend it to anyone who fancies it - great day out in wonderful scenery and a great route!

Alan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

SBC away day or ideal test for Majorca : Tour de Lauder Saturday 25th April 2020 06 Jan 2020 14:34 #17008

• Graeme Naysmith
  • Graeme Naysmith's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 84
Hi folks,

Tour de Lauder is open for registration with 50 or 89 mile route truly a great day out for a good cause and you are always well looked after.

Tour de Lauder taking place on Saturday 25th April 2020. The event raises funds for the Steve Cully Tribute Fund at Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland (CHSS).

Tour de Lauder is organised and run 100% by volunteers and supported by donors and sponsors and Team TdL guarantee that every single penny of your £36.00 registration fee will go directly to the Steve Cully Tribute Fund at CHSS.

Great route for those pre Majorca !! I would sign up soon as always a sell out with places going fast, all funds go to charity, there are three of us so far entered, you can register for the 50 but do the 89 ( same cost) if you feel like it on the day !

load of feed stations with excellent home baking, sandwiches, bananas etc and isotonic drinks / tea /coffee etc

www.chssi.org.uk/tdl-registration-standard-2020#regForm

Hopefully see some of you there
Graeme
The following user(s) said Thank You: Douglas Telfer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Graeme Naysmith.
  • Page:
Designed by the Club