Folks - in view of the weather forecast for tomorrow (Sat 10/1) we have decided to CANCEL the Saturday Group Rides. The forecast is for heavy rain and high winds (40+mph gusts) and this is accompanied by a Weather Warning.
However, all is not lost this weekend - Becki and Neil Barker have very kindly offered to take the Intermediate Ride and the Middle Group ride (respectively) out on Sunday (11/1). So, if you can make it, we'll assemble at the same time (10am) at the Peak on Sunday morning when the weather is looking to be much improved.
At the moment we do not have any RRLs for a Sunday Development or Tempo ride, so if any RRL is available for a Sunday duty, grateful if you would post up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Douglas Telfer, Heather Morton, Julie Burns, Carolyn Brooks, Paul Milligan