Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Development Ride Sat 14th March 10.00am

Development Ride Sat 14th March 10.00am 13 Mar 2020 07:26 #17241

• Ray Inglis
  • Ray Inglis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 47
I forgot to mention in my original post that helmets are mandatory on club rides. Please note if you are coming out for the first time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Development Ride Sat 14th March 10.00am 11 Mar 2020 10:07 #17233

• Ray Inglis
  • Ray Inglis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 47
After a long lay off I'm returning to RRL duties on Saturday and I'm hoping the weather will be a bit kinder than it has been lately. The forecast is for light winds and there is the possibility that we will get round dry but be sure to come prepared for showers and temperatures around 4 degrees.
We'll leave the Peak at 10.00am through Cowie and Airth. Then Carronshore avoiding busy roads, returning to Corrierie's by Moss Road, Throsk, Fallin and Cambuskenneth.
The route is at www.strava.com/routes/24293116 . It is only about 30 miles and is flat so will be ideal if you haven't been out for some time or if you are new to the club.
As always remember basic tools, spare tube, food & drink and mudguards. Some of the roads we will be on are likely to be wet and muddy.
I will aim to be at The Peak about 9.40 so if you are coming out for the first time make yourself known to me and I'll talk you through some of the basics.
Ray
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrew Scobie (Scoobs), Douglas Telfer, Heather Morton, Gill Brett, James Tierney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club