• Page:

TOPIC: Tour de trossachs

Tour de trossachs 04 Sep 2016 19:44 #7850

• Nigel Brooks
  • Nigel Brooks's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
ihi received this via British Cycling

"The following message has been sent to you by the organiser of Tour de Trossachs 28.5 mile Mountain Time Trial 2016 02/10/2016

Hello Folks - 28 days to go - eek - (and then I go straight to the World Masters Track Cycling Championships double eek!) - can you remind your clubmates of this race and to get their entries in quick - and of course if anybody has friends and family who can help get them to pop me a note (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.). Thanks for entering - looking forward to seeing you all at this classic race. Janette xxx"

I would recomend this event to anyone who likes riding over the Dukes and as a bonus normal road bikes dont look out of place in this event so go on give it a go- I have entered ( and hope to do considerably better than this weeks club run which didnt go well for me) its under 29 miles and you will know the coure, its an event with long history so why not sign up and give it a go . Mark and Donald will be tandeming it , shout nout if your in

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Designed by the Club