Many of you may know that the Team Time Trial Champs have been rescheduled to take place on 25th October on a course near Milnathort.
It looks like we may be able to get 2 ladies' teams of three. I am still waiting to hear if we can have Beth racing as a second-claimer at all (we wouldn't be eligible for the medals with a second-claimer).
So far we have:
If Beth or Christine can't race, would anyone else step in, please?
Any men's teams wishing to race, you need teams of 4.
I'd really welcome some help with this one, as I am working 9am-10pm every single day right now and expect that to be the case until 7th November! don't ask me when I plan to train...................................